Event Operations- Intern APPLY NOW
The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) powered by Ticketmaster is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams rostered by the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar, philanthropist, and investor Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur, and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Chernin Group, Blum Capital, The Kraft Group, Arctos Sports Partners, and other top investors in sports and media. The PLL is distributed through an exclusive media rights agreement with ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN+. The PLL was recognized by Front Office Sports’ 2021 Best Employers in Sports. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague), YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL) and TikTok (@pll).
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
The Event Operations Team is in charge of managing the events surrounding the PLL season including but not limited to; Management of the stadiums, all travel (including transportation and hotels) for the PLL staff and players, and special events as needed. The Event Operations Intern will assist all members of the Event Operations team both in the preplanning phase and onsite. Duties include but are not limited to:
- PreplanningProcure supplies and source vendors for the 2023 season + training camp.
- In charge of collecting information for all fan FAQs onsite
- Assist PLL Travel Manager in building rooming lists and transportation grids for the PLL Staff
- Generate schedules and maps for bus companies/drivers for the teams onsite.
- Other work as assigned by the Event Operations team
- OnsiteTravel onsite to all 14 PLL weekends.
- Assist in event set up including pop-up tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Handle deliveries and moving supplies onsite.
- Support the onsite security teams with player movements as needed.
- Manage overall stock of supplies throughout the tour.
- Support the Event Operations team on the ground at the stadium, and hotel as assigned.
- Qualifications:Excellent written, and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collect and analyze data using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to adverse situations.
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally.
- Experience in the sports industry is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel as needed throughout the 2023 season.
- Compensation:$15.50 an hour
We require Covid-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.|||LA/ NYC/ Remote|||Premiere Lacrosse League||||||cKNNKJHehcd1y_ym|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||