Fan Experience- Intern APPLY NOW
The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) powered by Ticketmaster is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams rostered by the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar, philanthropist, and investor Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Chernin Group, Blum Capital, The Kraft Group, Arctos Sports Partners, and other top investors in sports and media. The PLL is distributed through an exclusive media rights agreement with ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN+. The PLL was recognized by Front Office Sports’ 2021 Best Employers in Sports. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague), YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL) and TikTok (@pll).
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
The PLL is seeking multiple Fan Experience interns to assist with building out a world-class, fan-centric onsite event experience. This role will work directly with the Director of Fan Experience and will be responsible for managing all local vendor relationships, creating engaging activations for our fans and more. Ideal candidates are extremely detail-oriented and energized by the idea of pushing the boundaries of live sports and entertainment. This position term is April 17, 2023 through September 27, 2023 and is based in Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY.
- Assist with all aspects of the onsite Fan Experience for all fourteen (14) regular season weekends (June – September). This includes being on-site for all fourteen events.
- Coordinate all Premier Zone activations inclusive of fan experience elements and partnership spaces.Work with the Business Development team to ensure all Premier Zone partner activations are successfully executed.Involves confirming and seeing through all pre-event and on-site logistics (size of space, brand ambassadors, equipment (tables/chairs/etc), load-in/out dates and times, set-up and breakdown)
- Partner with our third-party event management team and the PLL Operations teams to ensure all Fan Experience elements and activations are unloaded, set-up, and run correctly.
- Serve as an extra set-up of hands for stadium gate giveaways ensuring that the process runs smoothly and fans are excited as they enter the event.
- Assist with escorting and overseeing fans/groups for live experience and production elements, such as National Anthem performances, Land Acknowledgement, Halftime games, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated passion for event project management and an understanding of the professional sports landscape.
- Strong interpersonal presentation, negotiation, written and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and results focused with strong problem solving skills. Able to maintain composure under pressure.
- Able & excited to travel to 14 events weekends through the 2023 season.
- $15.50 an hour
We require Covid-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
|||LA/ NYC/ Remote|||Premiere Lacrosse League||||||b_d7zRRqeae8g..A|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||