Premium Experience – Intern (College Credit) APPLY NOW
The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) powered by Ticketmaster is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams rostered by the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar, philanthropist, and investor Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur, and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Chernin Group, Blum Capital, The Kraft Group, Arctos Sports Partners, and other top investors in sports and media. The PLL is distributed through an exclusive media rights agreement with ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN+. The PLL was recognized by Front Office Sports’ 2021 Best Employers in Sports. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague), YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL) and TikTok (@pll).
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
The Premier Lacrosse League’s Ticketing Department is seeking a Summer Intern for the 2023 Regular Season. This role will report to the Premium Experiences Team and support the sale and on-site execution of Premium Upsells, including Meet and Greets, Pregame Field Access, and other fan-focused experiences. Ideal candidates are extremely detail-oriented and energized by the idea of pushing the boundaries of live sports and entertainment
- Assist with all aspects of Premium Experience activation onsite for all fourteen (14) regular season weekends (June – September). This includes being on-site for all fourteen events.Manage on-site sales and credential distribution
- Coordinate with the Operations team to fulfill Premium Experiences remotely and onsite
- Work with the Ticket Operations team to ensure the distribution of tickets and communication is done correctly and in a timely manner
- Uphold core PLL values; be an excellent steward of the PLL in all interactions and conversations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outgoing and personable with the ability to engage fans
- Strong interpersonal presentation, negotiation, written, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results-focused with strong problem-solving skills. Able to maintain composure under pressure.
- Able & excited to travel to 14 events weekends through the 2023 season.
- College Credit
- ~25 Hours Per Week
We require Covid-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
||||||Premiere Lacrosse League||||||i.c-AHmg_UcxI1k4|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||