Production Intern APPLY NOW
The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams with the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of The Chernin Group (TCG), Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, WWE, 35 Ventures, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and other top investors in sports and media. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague) and YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL).
1. Stay grounded
2. Think critically
3. Encourage creativity
4. Persevere through the noise
5. Operate like an owner
6. Be helpful
Position Overview: PLL’s production team is seeking interns to support all production needs. Candidates will have existing hard skills, including the ability to cut and edit video. Additional creative background, such as shooting capabilities, will be favorable for potential candidates. The intern will edit content for social media, branded/sponsored content, and marketing endeavors that promote the PLL. In edition to editing content, the intern will be tasked with organizing raw assets, and pulling highlights. This candidate will need to work out of Los Angeles HQ as access to localized servers will be necessary to complete ongoing tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to tell strong stories
- Edit content for all social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Youtube, earning millions of impressions a year
- Edit content for partners and sponsors, including blue chip brands like Gatorade, Champion, and Vineyard Vines
- Edit content for air on game-day broadcasts, including cold opens, teases, and halftime pieces
- Prep selects for originals, sponsorships, broadcast, and social edits
- Pull selects from all game day footage, shoot footage, and archived matches
- Assist with show pulls/highlight reels
- Quality-check deliverables of completed edits; generating missing (or additional) deliverables if needed
- Prepare video files for distribution according to client & platform specifications
- Assist with athlete and product shoots as a camera operator, if desired
- Assist production team with media management tasks – logging/tagging footage, Adobe Premiere Pro project/bin management, build databases, organize bins, move media to servers, etc.
Length: March/May 2022 – September 2022
Requirements: College Students Only
Start: March/May 2022
We require Covid-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
|||Remote|||Premiere Lacrosse League||||||wm_H0fvkQz9dTnKA|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||